• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my soon to be ex-wife and i got into an argument and she wont let me see the kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jdwilliams

i live in fla and a few weeks ago i tried to see my kids she refused to let me see them and it broke out into an argument we had descided to split the custody of our 2 kids between us when we do the divorce she tells me i have no right to see my kids is there anything i can do to see them b4 we finalize the divorce

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jdwilliams said:
i live in fla and a few weeks ago i tried to see my kids she refused to let me see them and it broke out into an argument we had descided to split the custody of our 2 kids between us when we do the divorce she tells me i have no right to see my kids is there anything i can do to see them b4 we finalize the divorce

My response:

By your question and situation, I suspect you're not represented by counsel, and you are under the mistaken belief that you know how to play attorney.

Why do you believe that ?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">