• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my soon to be ex wife won't allow me to see my children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mr.niceguy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Arizona
My soon to be ex wife has kept my two children from me for almost a year, I moved to Prescott and she wouldn't let them come see me so I would tell her I am bringing the cops and taking my kids she then went to the judge and got her home Andreas the kids school all blocked from me by starting she was scared I was going to take the kids from her what can I do about this? She is now statting that my 5 year old is in counciling because she fills abandon by me and that I can't see my 5 year old or. My 3 year old until she goes through the healing process

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
My soon to be ex wife has kept my two children from me for almost a year, I moved to Prescott and she wouldn't let them come see me so I would tell her I am bringing the cops and taking my kids she then went to the judge and got her home Andreas the kids school all blocked from me by starting she was scared I was going to take the kids from her what can I do about this? She is now statting that my 5 year old is in counciling because she fills abandon by me and that I can't see my 5 year old or. My 3 year old until she goes through the healing process
Why haven't you filed in court for a visitation schedule and to force seeing your children? To block you, as you say, there would have had to be a hearing.

tr2013

Why did you move?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">