• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ncp put kids in school even thou court says they shall attend school in another state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hotcocoopuff

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Delaware
Hello my husband was granted primary residencey of the kids during the school year so basically the judge said that shall attend school in the state in which he lives however, the ncp gets the kids during the summer. Now the school in the state where the cp lives does not start until 9/8 so the ncp decided to take the kids to school in her state. what can be done about this. We are scheduled to get this this weekend. Should we get them and move them on to our state or keep them in the school that the ncp put them in there state?

Last edited:

justalayman

if they are going to live with you during the school year and you have the courts approval to put them in a school in your area...

why were you asking this again?

follow the courts orders and put them in school in your area.

CJane

What EXACTLY does the court order say?

And where EXACTLY do you and Dad live?

And where EXACTLY does Mom live?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
if they are going to live with you during the school year and you have the courts approval to put them in a school in your area...

why were you asking this again?

follow the courts orders and put them in school in your area.
Actually... cocoapuff can't do squat. Nor does what she thinks have any relevance.

justalayman

Actually... cocoapuff can't do squat. Nor does what she thinks have any relevance.
I know. I was just accepting the inevitable "I am posting for my husband because..."

although the spouse does not have any legal authority, we all know that a spouse does have a personal interest in the situation. Sometimes I believe we should lighten up on the :"you have no rights because you are a legal stranger". It may be true but, especially if they are a spouse, they do have a personal interest in the situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">