• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need more detail !!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bulldog99

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia.
My court order needs more detail. I won a change of custody case in February 2009 and just got the signed order in September 2009. It is lacking some details that my lawyer and I have over looked. One issue is the order has no time line on notification to the CP when NCP is not going to use her visitation time. Dad and kids live in Georgia and Mom lives in Texas. Another issue is a time frame for CP waiting on NCP to show up for exchanges of custody. We meet half way for the summer visitation and the NCP has been 2 hours late both picking up and dropping off the kids for visitation. These are only two things that have already become issues and I’m sure are only going to continue if not addressed now. What can I do to add a little more detail to the order? Thanks!!!!!!

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Why did you and your lawyer not think these were important items to include originally? Who actually wrote the order?

Bulldog99

Why did you and your lawyer not think these were important items to include originally? Who actually wrote the order?
I just did not think to put them in the original order. Both her and my lawyer wrote up the order. That why it took so long.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">