• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is neglect grounds for temp.custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JustADad

texas
Mother has been reported to CPS. Child has been in and out of er's and doctors since birth. Mother self induced and child was born premature-almost died. Child has had mysterious accidents that mother can't justify. Last year alone child went to dr's over 16 times. Child is only four. Child had an eye injury when he was two which resulted to damage to eye. In mother's custody BTW.
Mother does not enforce dr's orders for treatment for child. Child has severly rotten teeth due to neglect and will not eat because of this. Mother lives with parents in a 2bdrm house with 10 people. Her brother just went to jail for possesion and lived in the house. Her current bf lives in the house with mother and has past record. Are any of these things reasons to get this child away from the mother? Can the father file for temp. custody and how can CPS report be admitted into evidence? Thanks

S

sistergal101779

I took my son's ex- girlfriend to court due to her not taking care of a severe burn, I myself took him to the ER Room, I then had the doc. take pictures of the burns to get temp. custody. If you feel like she is not taking care of the things a Doctor is having her do, Then I suggest you take the child to the Doctor your self and do as I did. I did get the temp. custody, as far as the drugs go in the house...I'd see if I couldn't get papers form the police force, if the drugs were found in the house. then have your lawyer file for temp. custody. Your lawyer can find out whether the drugs were in the house, when he got in trouble for them. As far as how many people live in a house....the findings I have found in the state of Ark. ...is as long as the child has a bed to sleep in. It doesn't matter how many people live there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">