• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no show at court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chipngale24

Pa. exwife had a hearing at domestics for an increase, she was 45 minutes late they made me wait, they increased , i then appealed to the common pleas, she was a no show so the judge ordered that the support go back to its original amount .....she must have been late because the same day she filed again for an increase in domestics ....I called domestics to get a question answered on ( wasnt the judges desion final) and can she file again so soon , but no one seemed do have the questions to anything i needed to know ! if anyone knows these questions i sure would appreatiate the help...........chip

kidoday

How long between the time you found out she filed the same day and you called domestics.

It could be they couldn't answer your questions because they were not aware of the Judges order, hence why she was able to file on the same day the Judge made the decision.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">