• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Non-custodial parent breaking court order visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

saravel131

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MN

My husband was granted sole legal and physical custody of his daughter. His ex-wife is being very difficult when it comes to visitation. She always has an excuse as to why she can't drop their daughter off and she won't drop her off at the time given by the courts. We are planning on taking her to court. My question is if she continues to do this, will the judge change the court order? We have a police report because she dropped her off a day later than what she was suppposed to. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a great day!!

futuredust

Quoting...

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MN

My husband was granted sole legal and physical custody of his daughter. His ex-wife is being very difficult when it comes to visitation. She always has an excuse as to why she can't drop their daughter off and she won't drop her off at the time given by the courts. We are planning on taking her to court. My question is if she continues to do this, will the judge change the court order? We have a police report because she dropped her off a day later than what she was suppposed to. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a great day!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">