• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nullify Restraining Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Angie-goodness

WA

Can anyone direct me to RCW or search engine to find info about nullifying Restraining Order as it relates to the following:

Mutual Restraining Order cited within a Temporary Order (on Parentage) which states:
-Both parties [former intimate partners] are restrained and enjoined from disturbing the peace, molesting, assaulting, harassing or stalking each other or our children. Firearm restrictions apply.
-Children shall reside with father first half of each week, mother second half.
-Transfers of children will occur at the residence of the other parent. Receiving parent will provide transportation, etc.

We have been visiting at/in each other's homes since order was signed in July without incident (until last night). Can Order be nullified based on our mutual actions or based upon it's contradictory nature?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Add THIS to your other thread. It is the same subject and there are relevant facts in the OTHER thread on this subject.

Angie-goodness

I'm back a week later and now see your direction

Unfortunateley, I have no idea how to link the two threads. Should I simply copy and paste under original threads? I'll try that - My appologies

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">