• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Office of Children and Youth

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alkrmk02

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania
My children were taken away from me by the OCY Office because my family called and made some outrageous claims of abuse. The night the girls were taken the office didn't even take them to the hospital for an abuse check. The investigation has already proved no abuse happened. I have done everything they wanted me to do as well as my husband. What else can we do?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania
My children were taken away from me by the OCY Office because my family called and made some outrageous claims of abuse. The night the girls were taken the office didn't even take them to the hospital for an abuse check. The investigation has already proved no abuse happened. I have done everything they wanted me to do as well as my husband. What else can we do?
So where are you in the process? Did you have court? Did the hearing prove anything? Apparently they had probable cause.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">