What is the name of your state? Texas
Has anyone fought for full custody in Oklahoma before? We're finding the laws are so weird there. It's gotten nasty and I need some pointers. Here's what she's done, let me know if you see anything to aggressively pursue:
1. Improper tax reporting (unreported cash income, fully claiming children).
2. Improper reporting to school to get reduced lunch rates.
3. Misusing child support (admittedly putting wood floors in home, getting leather furniture)
4. Putting children up to calling my husband (their dad) and cussing him out for "suing" the ex.
5. Reported son's birthday inappropriately on tax forms to add a year to his age (in 1991) to get the $4000 EIC.
6. Contempt for not allowing us to see my stepdaughter (ever).
7. Late to drop stepson off at our agreed time.
8. Harassing emails and calls.
The list goes on... Goin' for the jugular; any ideas?