• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Older sister wants full custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
The hate of my step father isn't my driving force.
If you say so.

It's getting my sister out of a home where she isn't shown love, compassion, wrong from right.
Not a reason to remove her from her parent's control. Believe it or not, a child is not actually legally entitled to these things.

She goes rly feels alone. She has no one on her side and I'm trying to be. I'm really hoping cod does something so I can step in.
I don't think you really understand the reality, unfortunately.

Because from what everyone says on here there's no hope. Even though she completely failing. I let my hate go for that man a long time ago, karma will bite him in the ass one day.
... this does not match what you wrote earlier (and what you say first usually reflects your true feelings):

I honestly HATE this man with every ounce of my being but must tolerate him for the sake of my sister.
Do what you've been told. Be a good sister. And understand that while your sister's situation may suck, she's a hell of a lot better off than the children who do actually get removed from their parents.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">