• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

one sided ex

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

:mad: What is the name of your state?NJ Father has been fighting me for 4 years now about custody. Has since married recently a convict of child welfare endangerment.
Court order says during vacation events both parties can call once aday to speak to child, I have ,father never has. Father refuses to let me speak to child reason too busy, child not interested, pretends not to be home. Yet father yet again files another motion asking for these conditions, which I have agreed upon already father demands to know where child is if I go on vacation which is always supplied with a telephone number yet father refuses to supply that info . So when child goes I don't know where she is am not able to actually make contact because of games. Child is preschool age and this is showing up in her more and more.
I have now requested a parent coordinator, because the unnecessary filing are making me financially crippled. Father is not following order at all does what he wants lawyer is filing contempt as a response for this last motion on all topics. Support is basically nonexistant.
I have documented everything but the bitternes he displays and that our daughter has been put so far in the middle is outrageous.
Father forbids child from using his phone yet she has mangaged to sneek a call in at 10:00pm, I know she got in a lot of trouble. Forbidddn to use her own clothes and dolls that are packed in her backpack because the are "mine" . I didn't know I fit a size 4t nor her shoes on her feet.
If you have suggestionsin how also to make this a more managable hell , please respond. don't lecture have not printed all the details frankly it would take to long. Other then be aware father convicted of domestic violence and harressment FRO exists.

T

tigger2two

heres some advise. get an attorney again and file contempt charges against your ex. Ask your attorney to petition the court to make him pay your legal fees. This is not a guarentee that it will happen but its worth a shot.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Hon - I'm afraid you're just going to have to get used to it. I've been in the same situation for 6 years now, and it's not gotten any better. Make sure you follow the order, and let the rest of the crap roll off like water from a duck. My kids have also snuck around to call me (getting up early, or calling from neighbors) and have paid hell for it. Noone gives a damn. So just suck it up, and carry on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">