• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pa. custody father in jail, mother unfit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

holdinmiown

PA. hello me and my friend live in PA. my friend is in jail and his mother has been telling him of all the things his baby mom does. she has had the cops called on her twice for leaving her son outside while she fell asleep inside the house. poeple that she has lived with has said that she does not feed her son and that they have to feed him. now she had packed everything up and left with their son. everyone is worried for the child. everyone wants what is best for the child. she has cut all communication with my friends family. i do not know anything about her family. once the mother is found is there away for someone else to try to get custody of the child? who is able to get custody? the child is 3 years old.

Silverplum

PA. hello me and my friend live in PA. my friend is in jail and his mother has been telling him of all the things his baby mom does. she has had the cops called on her twice for leaving her son outside while she fell asleep inside the house. poeple that she has lived with has said that she does not feed her son and that they have to feed him. now she had packed everything up and left with their son. everyone is worried for the child. everyone wants what is best for the child. she has cut all communication with my friends family. i do not know anything about her family. once the mother is found is there away for someone else to try to get custody of the child? who is able to get custody? the child is 3 years old.
This issue is not your legal business. We prefer to deal only with the parents, not with family members, friends, or acquaintances.

Proserpina

I suggest you stay out of this completely.

If Dad is concerned, he can contact child services. If the grandparents are so concerned, they can contact child services.

But I'll go out on a limb here. The child isn't being neglected or abused, and people are making a whole lot of noise about nothing.

Isis1

I suggest you stay out of this completely.

If Dad is concerned, he can contact child services. If the grandparents are so concerned, they can contact child services.

But I'll go out on a limb here. The child isn't being neglected or abused, and people are making a whole lot of noise about nothing.
geez, i'd take off too if my kid's grandmother was harrassing me via family services!

let me guess, dad is a saint even if he is in jail? i'm guessing since mom packed the child and left, the child is actually still alive, right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">