• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parental Alienation Syndrome

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

akcobra4u

What is the name of your state? Alaska

Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS)

Is other non-custodial parents faces with PAS; When the other parent intentionally attempting keep the child from you. I am in the stage waiting on a change of custody hearing. The custody investigator (CI) recommended my son come live with me. My son has been saying the same for over 2 years. My ex prevents my son from visiting with excuses from my son is sick, he needs special classes, etc. It has been almost a year since first filing the request for custody investigator. The CI report reveal my son was sexual abuse by the stepfather teenage son, threaten and inflicted with corporal punishment, racism (bi-racial child). His school behavior has increase, my son is 9 and had a Ulcer, which is unheard of at that age, and more. The said we have to wait for the hearing, but my son isAll the things I mention is documented. Any suggestion?
:(
prays

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">