• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parenting Plan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
Does anyone know where I can find a good parenting plan layout that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?
If dad and I were to sign a parenting plan and bring it to our next hearing......
does that becomes an order?

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
Does anyone know where I can find a good parenting plan layout that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?
If dad and I were to sign a parenting plan and bring it to our next hearing......
CA forms have some great one....

check deltabravo.net for suggestions.

i like forms from california law forms FL-311 and FL 341 (c) it allows you to tweek a bit.

CA forms have some great one....

check deltabravo.net for suggestions.

i like forms from california law forms FL-311 and FL 341 (c) it allows you to tweek a bit.
deltabravo.com cost $79 for their online plan.
I never thought of using the court forms. Good idea. I need more details to go with this though. Phone calls, etc. We also have issues with dad speaking badly of me.
The one that I saw had a lot of good stuff in it.
I intended on copy pasting but I forgot to bookmark it and I can't find it again.
What about the other question?

Thanks so much Isabella!

Isis1

I never thought of using the court forms. Good idea. I need more details to go with this though. Phone calls, etc. We also have issues with dad speaking badly of me.
The one that I saw had a lot of good stuff in it.
I intended on copy pasting but I forgot to bookmark it and I can't find it again.
What about the other question?

Thanks so much Isabella!

if you both stipulate an order for the parenting plan, then yes, the judge can sign off on it. most judges would agree to anything the parents can agree on. well, almost anything within the bounds of the law.

so if it's prepared, then take it with you to court. if memory serves me correctly, the forms allow for some space to add additional orders, such as phone calls, addressing times not noted in the parenting plan. worse case scenario, you add a declaration on an additional sheet of paper.

janM

They do have one that you can buy, but if you go here:
http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/articles.php, go to Parenting Plan articles, there may be one there you can copy, paste, and edit to suit you.

CourtClerk

Call me crazy, but why don't you just call conciliation court, make an appointment with a mediator and have them do it for you?

Call me crazy, but why don't you just call conciliation court, make an appointment with a mediator and have them do it for you?
That would make for a loooong appointment. I know it sounds rediculous but super fine specifics need be added. Example: the most recent order states that kids are to iniate all phone contact. Dad claimed to not realize that texting was contact.
I have tried to contact our mediator (3 phone messages) to make an appt. before our next hearing and have not heard back from her. If I ever do hear back I will ask about help with a parenting plan.
Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">