• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

(Parenting Plan) Supplemental Petition for Modification Order of Referral. Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mamiddle

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Florida

I have recently gone through mediation to change the terms of the Parenting Plan/Child Support agreement (I am the respondent). I agreed to certain terms and with reservations signed and notarized the agreement. I have been issued an order of referral to a General Magistrate on the matter, but have decided I do not agree to the plan as modified. Can I now make arguments contrary to what resulted from mediation at the hearing or do I need to take other steps in advance of it (i.e. try to force another mediation session or file any paperwork in advance of it)?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Florida

I have recently gone through mediation to change the terms of the Parenting Plan/Child Support agreement (I am the respondent). I agreed to certain terms and with reservations signed and notarized the agreement. I have been issued an order of referral to a General Magistrate on the matter, but have decided I do not agree to the plan as modified. Can I now make arguments contrary to what resulted from mediation at the hearing or do I need to take other steps in advance of it (i.e. try to force another mediation session or file any paperwork in advance of it)?
Get an attorney quite frankly. You have not given anywhere near enough information as to what is wrong with the agreement YOU signed and what the modifications are.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">