• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parents that dont care

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

newheart

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Im writing this in hopes of finding a form for the biological mother to sighn off on both our kids , since ishe has made that statement to me and well to be honest im sick and tired of throwing her in jail for non payment of CS any help would be greatful as tthat way my family can finally move forward with our lives FL

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Im writing this in hopes of finding a form for the biological mother to sighn off on both our kids , since ishe has made that statement to me and well to be honest im sick and tired of throwing her in jail for non payment of CS any help would be greatful as tthat way my family can finally move forward with our lives FL
Are you married and does your wife want to adopt the children and take over the legal responsibilities? If so, if you and your wife divorce do you realize that as the legal mother she could get custody of the children, or be required to pay child support?

If the answer to the above questions is no, then its not going to happen.

newheart

Are you married and does your wife want to adopt the children and take over the legal responsibilities? If so, if you and your wife divorce do you realize that as the legal mother she could get custody of the children, or be required to pay child support?

If the answer to the above questions is no, then its not going to happen.
YES and thank you for the second reply

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">