• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Penalties for Fraud?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tnainman

What is the name of your state? Washington

Brief history.

Divorced 8 years. I have Sole Physical Legal Custody. Ex gets supervised visitation with a professional court appointed supervisor 4 hours a month. Two children, $50 a month in CS for the two.

I discovered 5/03 that ex received his mother's home via QCD (Quit Claim Deed) in 5/01 then after two months when it had been entered in the Recorder's Office, ex QCD to his s/o in 7/01. My case is through the state CSE office, and I submitted the website, county, and copies of the QCD to the CSE office. They inturn gave it to the county DA.

Today I received papers, that along with ex and his s/o I am the respondent. I am confused and baffled by this since I am the one who turned the information over as soon as I found it.

The DA is charging ex and his s/o with fraud and that the QCD be reversed back to ex. The ex post a bond for future CS. The home be sold for arrearage payment and all future payments of CS because is receiving SSI. NOT SSDI..ex is to pay attorney's fees, interest and penalties assessed as well..A lien for home equity is against this property already and back property taxes are owed on this property as well.

Has anybody had any experience with this?

Will ex and s/o have to serve jail time for this?

Can somebody tell me why I am listed as a respondent?

Also they incorrectly stated my daughter's birthdate, should I correct them on this?

Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">