• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Petition to Modify Parenting Plan/Default Entered

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I never once said my time was reduced with my son, since his mother and I seperated I've always had a minimum of 13 overnights a month consistently for 5 years, so get your facts straight before you comment! Now that my son is a little older and I'm requesting to spend more time with him during the week. I don't see anything wrong with that, I'm entilted to spend as much time with him as his mother is. Sounds like you're against 50/50 time sharing
You're entitled to spend as much time as THE COURT says you are. No more, no less.

Sounds like you should pay a lawyer for your answers.

jorgebarrios

Say what you have to say "Stealth", don't hold back! Seems like you people here get a kick out of being rude and making people feel like their idiots with your comments. We're simply here asking for advise! Obviously I came to wrong place!! I agree with every comment and review this forum has online, you are all lonely, miserable bullies!

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Say what you have to say "Stealth", don't hold back! Seems like you people here get a kick out of being rude and making people feel like their idiots with your comments. We're simply here asking for advise! Obviously I came to wrong place!! I agree with every comment and review this forum has online, you are all lonely, miserable bullies!
Alrighty then. :cool:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
If you thought that was me being rude? You don't know me.

Now - carry on with finding a lawyer. You are pretty well done here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">