• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it possible to reverse the custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

godsfist

Califorina- okay my friend's mother has had a history of many boyfriends, somewhere along the line she was born. Then her mother met another guy in las vegas and they had her sister and when her sister was about 5yrs old he took her and kicked them out. Then he went to the courts to get full custody. since my friend and her mother had moved to califorina, the letter about appearing at the hearing for the custody of her sister did not get to them because her sister's father withheld the letter instead of sending to the write address.( they never married). And I just want to know if it is possible.

Last edited:

Silverplum

Califorina- okay my friend's mother has had a history of many boyfriends, somewhere along the line she was born. Then her mother met another guy in las vegas and they had her sister and when her sister was about 5yrs old he took her and kicked them out. Then he went to the courts to get full custody. since my friend and her mother had moved to califorina, the letter about appearing at the hearing for the custody of her sister did not get to them because her sister's father withheld the letter instead of sending to the write address.
This is not a matter that can be solved by a friend of the minor, over the internet. If Mom wants to attempt to right her legal wrongs, she will need an attorney to help her straighten out this mess.

Just Blue

Califorina- okay my friend's mother has had a history of many boyfriends, somewhere along the line she was born. Then her mother met another guy in las vegas and they had her sister and when her sister was about 5yrs old he took her and kicked them out. Then he went to the courts to get full custody. since my friend and her mother had moved to califorina, the letter about appearing at the hearing for the custody of her sister did not get to them because her sister's father withheld the letter instead of sending to the write address.
Huh? Is English you second language?:confused:

Just Blue

This is not a matter that can be solved by a friend of the minor, over the internet. If Mom wants to attempt to right her legal wrongs, she will need an attorney to help her straighten out this mess.
Did you actually UNDERSTAND that post? Or was it just a guess??:)

Silverplum

Califorina- okay my friend's mother has had a history of many boyfriends, somewhere along the line she was born. Then her mother met another guy in las vegas and they had her sister and when her sister was about 5yrs old he took her and kicked them out. Then he went to the courts to get full custody. since my friend and her mother had moved to califorina, the letter about appearing at the hearing for the custody of her sister did not get to them because her sister's father withheld the letter instead of sending to the write address.( they never married). And I just want to know if it is possible.
I guess the bolded is your edit/addition.

I also guess that the answer to the question of if it is possible to reverse custody is yes, if the children are still minors and a dozen other factors are in alignment.

We are not going to discuss those other factors online with a friend of the child, however. Mom has to handle her own legal business, like a grownup who can handle having children.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">