• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Presumption of Paternity in PA & Disestablishment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Serenekat

Similar situation

Hello. I am in a similar situation. However, i do not have the advantage of having a good relationship with the x husband. Is there a way to private message or email or facebook you? Maybe between the two of us and the information that we have come up with, we could get some answers and solutions a lot sooner. I've never been more confused in all of my life and I feel very, almost embarrassed about the situation and the fact that I had no clue at the time of my daughters birth. I need to take care of this ASAP because, like you mentioned, if something would happen to me, I still want her future to be secured with the appropriate person. :confused:

Proserpina

Hello. I am in a similar situation. However, i do not have the advantage of having a good relationship with the x husband. Is there a way to private message or email or facebook you? Maybe between the two of us and the information that we have come up with, we could get some answers and solutions a lot sooner. I've never been more confused in all of my life and I feel very, almost embarrassed about the situation and the fact that I had no clue at the time of my daughters birth. I need to take care of this ASAP because, like you mentioned, if something would happen to me, I still want her future to be secured with the appropriate person. :confused:

It's best that you start your own thread.

Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">