• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Problems with Bio Mom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

he have established paternity. we went to her home with a home DNA and it is his child. How am I overstepping? I know that there is some unfinished business between them and that's whats really the problem

mommyof4

Yep! It's Kelly. CJane, you get the prize today.

She was doing so well with her disguise, but alas, nobody can stay hidden forever.

Kelly, you forgot to capitalize.:p

Isis1

legally, there is nothing YOU can do just like you were advised. stop listening in on calls. look, i'm also married. i deal with my children's father as well. the only time i need my husband to listen in on a phone call is when the NCP gets irate and his statement may be needed as a witness. my husband is not concerned with me getting back with the NCP (ew). so neither should you be. if you loved your husband, stay out of it. let the child love you as an additional role model and not a replacement. all you are doing is causing the child undue stress later on in life. that child should not have to feel the strain of feeling more devoted to anyone parent over the other. as far as being there for pick up or drop off, the mother is being kind of stupid about that. can he drop you off at a corner coffee house for the exchange and pick you back up. the whole time should take no more then 5 minutes anyway.

and no, being fiancee'd or married does not give you any additional rights. i learned that one already. it sucks, but hey....my kids look at my husband as part of their family. and that's all that really matters.

mommyof4

I'm not the actual mother, not at all. I'm doing this for my husband:)
Kelly....you won't get your kids back. They're safe and happy with their dad and his new wife.

Now, see those nice men in white coats? Relax. They are just there to help you feel a little bit better.

Now, now, don't fight it. It's just a little stick. Afterward, you can have a little sticker. There now, here's your blankie and pillow. Yes, we know you are feeling a bit loopy. That's okay. It's normal. Night-night. :D

TinkerBelleLuvr

As stated before, YOU may refer to the mother of the child as MOTHER OF THE CHILD. She is NOT a bio-mother. She is the MOTHER.

Has custody/ parenting time/ child support been established?

As for you - you may RESEARCH information. You may love the child and the father. But LEGALLY, you are NOTHING. And the more you stick your nose into this, the bigger the wedge will be in their relationship.

CourtClerk

All you're doing for your husband is making unnecessary trouble. Get off the phone, you have no business listening in on it anyway. Stay home a time or two when he goes to get his child, you aren't necessary anyway. I'm sure he's quite capable of picking up a child, putting said child in the car and bringing him/her home to his house where you can do whatever you want.

The simple fact of the matter is that you want to throw yourself in her face and this kind of catty behavior is repulsive. Why don't you just kick back??? If you aren't threatened by the fact of your husband leaving you, then you would be secure enough to let him handle his business without you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">