• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Problems with Bio Mom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? GA

Hi, I'm the wife of the father of one child. I love my husband and will DO ANYTHING for him. I will stand by him 100% no matter what. Well, the mom has a problem with me being present at every pick up and drop off of my step son. She also has a problem with me listening to their conversations over the phone reguarding my step son. I do this because I think she wants my husband back (they were never married). My husband knew she was pregnant but left her because he wasn't sure it was his.

As a result she tells my husband that she will not communicate with him if I'm around in their face or listening on the phone, can she do this? She said all communication will be nil if this continues. She do not like it when my husband immediately hand my step son to me to take care of when she drops him off for visitation. I will admit, I feed, change, rock to sleep and nurture my step son. Bio mom said this is dad's visitation not mine, but I disagree because he's my child also because I'm married to my husband. Can we take her to court to seek custody because we are married and she is not? She's a single mother that's no stability for a child.

I am 6 months pregnant and a SINGLE mom...this post offends me like you have no idea...just because a person is SINGLE does not mean they are not stable....if you have an attitude like this, I don't blame her for not wanting you in her child's life...it's like you're trying to push her out...my advice to you...BUTT OUT LET DAD HANDLE IT....

I just wanted to support my husband and nothing else. I dont know why people think I'm posing as the mother. I've been the one who has been hearing a lot of her crap about this. My husband cant deal with her crap either

CourtClerk

I just wanted to support my husband and nothing else. I dont know why people think I'm posing as the mother. I've been the one who has been hearing a lot of her crap about this. My husband cant deal with her crap either
Are you really that dense? No one on this board thinks you are the child's mother. Everyone knows you are some unrelated person causing problems just because you think you can (i.e. overinvolved stepmother).

Bet your husband can deal with it if he'd put you in your place, leave you home and have you hang up the phone. Amazing how some problems will subside when you put Nosey Nancy in her place. Tell your husband I said that.

Silverplum

Gee, thanks for "allowing" us to read even more of your patented offensive stuff! :rolleyes:

Bloopy

I thought you were Mom, painting step mom as a total b*tch.

But you are authentically step mom, authentically b*tchy?

My mistake.

I'm truely not posing mom as a bi**h. But I'm his wife and I'm gonna be a part of this childs life with my husband. Why is it wrong to be involved. I'm not trying to take the mother out of the picture.

TinkerBelleLuvr

I'm truely not posing mom as a bi**h. But I'm his wife and I'm gonna be a part of this childs life with my husband. Why is it wrong to be involved. I'm not trying to take the mother out of the picture.
Because it is readily apparent to many of the seniors that you are way over involved now; I would bet donuts to dollars that YOUR involvement is what is causing the major problem in your husbands and HIS child's mother's relationship.

So what should I do, just stand back and let my husband deal with her yelling antics and threating to take me to court because she says I'm overstepping. I will do just that but I know the problem will persist because I'm his wife now and she's not

Because it is readily apparent to many of the seniors that you are way over involved now; I would bet donuts to dollars that YOUR involvement is what is causing the major problem in your husbands and HIS child's mother's relationship.
I AGREE!****************************.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">