Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 181
  1. #1
    stepmom4ever is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    348

    Problems with Bio Mom

    What is the name of your state? GA

    Hi, I'm the wife of the father of one child. I love my husband and will DO ANYTHING for him. I will stand by him 100% no matter what. Well, the mom has a problem with me being present at every pick up and drop off of my step son. She also has a problem with me listening to their conversations over the phone reguarding my step son. I do this because I think she wants my husband back (they were never married). My husband knew she was pregnant but left her because he wasn't sure it was his.

    As a result she tells my husband that she will not communicate with him if I'm around in their face or listening on the phone, can she do this? She said all communication will be nil if this continues. She do not like it when my husband immediately hand my step son to me to take care of when she drops him off for visitation. I will admit, I feed, change, rock to sleep and nurture my step son. Bio mom said this is dad's visitation not mine, but I disagree because he's my child also because I'm married to my husband. Can we take her to court to seek custody because we are married and she is not? She's a single mother that's no stability for a child.
    Last edited by stepmom4ever; 01-04-2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: need to add info
  2. #2
    Silverplum is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yuma, CO
    Posts
    25,785
    NO ONE will answer you until you REMOVE THE OFFENSIVE TERMS from your post.

    Review the RULES FOR NEW POSTERS at the top of the thread. Is it that hard?

    Quote Originally Posted by stepmom4ever View Post
    What is the name of your state? GA
    Problems with bio-mom

    Hi, I'm the wife of the father of one child. I love my husband and will DO ANYTHING for him. I will stand by him 100% no matter what. Well, the Bio mom has a problem with me being present at every pick and drop off of my step son. She also has a problem with me listening to their conversations over the phone reguarding their my step. I do this because I think she wants my husband back (they were never married). My husband new she was pregant but left her because he wasn't sure it was his.

    As a result she tells my husband that she will not communicate with him if I'm around in their face or listening on the phone, can she do this? She said all communication will be nil if this continues. She do not like it when my husband immediately hand my step son to me to take care of when she drops him off for visitation. I will admit, I feed, change, rock to sleep and nurture my step son. Bio mom said this is dad's visitation not mine, but I disagree because he's my child also because I'm married to my husband. Can we take her to court to seek custody because we are married and she is not? She's a single mother that's no stability for a child.
  3. #3
    lwpat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,607
    The first thing to do is to establish paternity. Your husband and the child need to have a DNA test. Then you need to go to court to establish custody and child support. Unless you do this right it will only get much worse.
  4. #4
    Silverplum is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yuma, CO
    Posts
    25,785
    Quote Originally Posted by lwpat View Post
    The first thing to do is to establish paternity. Your husband and the child need to have a DNA test. Then you need to go to court to establish custody and child support. Unless you do this right it will only get much worse.
    Hate to disagree w/you, lwpat, but you've got a couple of errors in there. Further, we don't answer posts like this without editing.
  5. #5
    stepmom4ever is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    348
    Sorry but what do I call her? She is the biological mother, right
  6. #6
    CJane is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    19,898
    Does anyone remember that episode of Cheers when Woody wrote the song for his girlfriend? It went something like this...

    Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly
    Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly
    Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly
    Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly

    as nauseum.

    Remember?
  7. #7
    TinkerBelleLuvr is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    With Capt'n Hook
    Posts
    11,371
    but I disagree because he's my child also because I'm married to my husband.
    This child has ONE mother and ONE father. Guess what? You are NEITHER of those. You are a legal stranger to this child. You may love the child and take good care of the child when DAD has the child, but, you are NOT anything legally.
  8. #8
    Silverplum is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yuma, CO
    Posts
    25,785
    Quote Originally Posted by stepmom4ever View Post
    Sorry but what do I call her? She is the biological mother, right
    You're not obeying the instructions, areya? That'll help.

    Change the title of this silly thread, too. Better yet, delete it altogether.
    Last edited by Silverplum; 01-04-2008 at 04:34 PM.
  9. #9
    stepmom4ever is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    348
    I'm sorry I know I'm not the mother but I'm a part of my husband , dosent that count for something? I just want to support my husband
  10. #10
    Silverplum is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yuma, CO
    Posts
    25,785
    Quote Originally Posted by stepmom4ever View Post
    I'm sorry I know I'm not the mother but I'm a part of my husband , dosent that count for something? I just want to support my husband
    Good gravy.

    I'm done.
  11. #11
    TinkerBelleLuvr is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    With Capt'n Hook
    Posts
    11,371
    Quote Originally Posted by stepmom4ever View Post
    I'm sorry I know I'm not the mother but I'm a part of my husband , dosent that count for something? I just want to support my husband
    I would suspect that the biggest problem between mom and dad is YOU. From what little you have said, you are majorly stepping all over mom's toes. It will continue to go badly as long as you continue to stick your nose (and any other parts of your anatomy) where it doesn't belong. You have NO business listening in on conversations.

    You have NO legal rights to this child. The sooner you grasp that concept the better it will be.
  12. #12
    mommyof4 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio via TX
    Posts
    3,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginny J View Post
    This child has ONE mother and ONE father. Guess what? You are NEITHER of those. You are a legal stranger to this child. You may love the child and take good care of the child when DAD has the child, but, you are NOT anything legally.
    Nope, right now the child only has one mother. No father, no step whomever, nada.

    Paternity hasn't been established.
  13. #13
    mommyof4 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio via TX
    Posts
    3,940
    Quote Originally Posted by stepmom4ever View Post
    I'm sorry I know I'm not the mother but I'm a part of my husband , dosent that count for something? I just want to support my husband
    Really? Which part? His arm? Maybe his pinky? Twig and berries?

    Either way, it counts for bupkiss.
  14. #14
    Silverplum is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yuma, CO
    Posts
    25,785
    I wonder why any *bio* moms are even entertaining this poster who REFUSES to edit her posting?
    Or any *bio* dads?
  15. #15
    Bloopy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by stepmom4ever View Post
    What is the name of your state? GA

    Hi, I'm the wife of the father of one child. I love my husband and will DO ANYTHING for him. I will stand by him 100% no matter what. Well, the mom has a problem with me being present at every pick up and drop off of my step son. She also has a problem with me listening to their conversations over the phone reguarding my step son. I do this because I think she wants my husband back (they were never married). My husband knew she was pregnant but left her because he wasn't sure it was his.

    As a result she tells my husband that she will not communicate with him if I'm around in their face or listening on the phone, can she do this? She said all communication will be nil if this continues. She do not like it when my husband immediately hand my step son to me to take care of when she drops him off for visitation. I will admit, I feed, change, rock to sleep and nurture my step son. Bio mom said this is dad's visitation not mine, but I disagree because he's my child also because I'm married to my husband. Can we take her to court to seek custody because we are married and she is not? She's a single mother that's no stability for a child.
    Either itís Mom pretending she is on the other side of the fence orÖ

    Quote Originally Posted by CJane View Post
    Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly
    Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly
    Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly
    Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly

    as nauseum.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. problems in ny
    By summah in forum Landlord / Tenant Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 11:56 AM
  2. Problems with drug given, no warning of problems
    By Ultimangel2 in forum Medical and Health Care Malpractice
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 09:05 AM
  3. Problems with DEA in Ga
    By cartman in forum Arrests, Searches, Warrants & Procedure
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 11:32 AM
  4. Long-term problems in new construction problems?
    By Happenings5 in forum Construction & Renovation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 11:23 AM
  5. 2 different c/s problems
    By Sparky E in forum Child Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 1995-2012 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.