• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proving you WANT to see your child to the courts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Trinityb

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Fl

The mother in this case is trying to claim dad doesn't want to see the son his ex has custody of. He has custody of the daughter and keeps his end of visitation. Mother picks up her daughter every other weekend, and she is supposed to drop off the son for visitation every other weekend but does not, so father does not get his visitation. He does not go to the mothers house to demand she give him up to save the children from having to witness the drama, but has documented several times with local police that she would not relinquish the son as ordered.The mother is prone to violence when she is opposed for any reason so the father tries to keep the peace but wants badly to see his child. What are some solid documentations one could take to the courts to prove he does indeed want to see his child but is not being afforded the opportunity due to the mothers noncompliance with the courts orders?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Fl

The mother in this case is trying to claim dad doesn't want to see the son his ex has custody of. He has custody of the daughter and keeps his end of visitation. Mother picks up her daughter every other weekend, and she is supposed to drop off the son for visitation every other weekend but does not, so father does not get his visitation. He does not go to the mothers house to demand she give him up to save the children from having to witness the drama, but has documented several times with local police that she would not relinquish the son as ordered.The mother is prone to violence when she is opposed for any reason so the father tries to keep the peace but wants badly to see his child. What are some solid documentations one could take to the courts to prove he does indeed want to see his child but is not being afforded the opportunity due to the mothers noncompliance with the courts orders?

He needs to file contempt each and every time she refuses to drop off the child...

..however, if he doesn't make the effort to go over there himself, the court might be reluctant to find her in contempt.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Okay, wait a minute. Who are YOU to this situation? Unless you are either Mom or Dad, please send the parent you are posting for here. Have him/her create their own handle and have them post their situation.

You need to focus on your own issue/s.

Proserpina

Okay, wait a minute. Who are YOU to this situation? Unless you are either Mom or Dad, please send the parent you are posting for here. Have him/her create their own handle and have them post their situation.

You need to focus on your own issue/s.

Sigh..I missed post hx again, didn't I?

Back to the corner I go... :eek:

ecmst12

And PLEASE stop starting new threads every time you have a question. Pick ONE THREAD and keep ALL your questions there.

Trinityb

Sorry

This IS the same issue....shoulda kept it on the same thread, really sorry. I am not mom or dad I am the subsequent wife (that stealth2 was giving kudos to in another post i made) who's life and childrens lives are also being torn apart by this woman creating HELL for my husband plus I have my own issues I am trying to resolve. I am trying to be supportive of him by searching out answers cause that's all i can do to help him in this situation. He won't come to a discussion board for help because he believes they are all just a bunch of ppl with nothing better to do in a day but post their two cents w/o real merit. Forget it. I will just unsubscribe. Sorry I broke the rules.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
This IS the same issue....shoulda kept it on the same thread, really sorry. I am not mom or dad I am the subsequent wife (that stealth2 was giving kudos to in another post i made) who's life and childrens lives are also being torn apart by this woman creating HELL for my husband plus I have my own issues I am trying to resolve. I am trying to be supportive of him by searching out answers cause that's all i can do to help him in this situation. He won't come to a discussion board for help because he believes they are all just a bunch of ppl with nothing better to do in a day but post their two cents w/o real merit. Forget it. I will just unsubscribe. Sorry I broke the rules.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I may have to take back my kudos. Thin-skinned women annoy me.

Trinityb

Those who cast stones annoy me

Thin skinned? OK here is some hx about this thin skinned woman. I just survived a marriage where my husband was stealing my federal financial aid for drugs, turning away drug addicts at my door looking for my ex, being stalked and attacked and fighting my way through school rather than depending on your tax dollars to fund our existence. That money was a loan I have to pay back, and meant to feed, cloth and house my children. Meanwhile he remained jobless and high on cocaine. In the middle of nursing school I was kidnapped by my ex and nearly killed resulting eventually in a lifetime injunction (one small win). After he was arrested I was left broke, in debit to the federal government, working 2 days a week and going to to school the other five. I graduated top of my nursing class with HONORS despite running to court dates, looking over my shoulder constantly, studying, and oh yea being a mom, and homemaker of four fabulous children. Somehow we made it through all that. Excuse me for being over excited to finally get some answers. This was the WRONG place to come, and my new husband won't come here to ask questions and now I know why. I have seen you senior members verbally abuse others looking for answers in the worst moments of their lives. Surely you MUST get that point since you must have been through something similar I can only assume, your here aren't you? Or perhaps this is just your way of finding your lost self esteem. What a joke you are. I don't need YOUR kudos, I know I rock!! Good luck to everyone, your gonna need it.

mistoffolees

Thin skinned? OK here is some hx about this thin skinned woman. I just survived a marriage where my husband was stealing my federal financial aid for drugs, turning away drug addicts at my door looking for my ex, being stalked and attacked and fighting my way through school rather than depending on your tax dollars to fund our existence. That money was a loan I have to pay back, and meant to feed, cloth and house my children. Meanwhile he remained jobless and high on cocaine. In the middle of nursing school I was kidnapped by my ex and nearly killed resulting eventually in a lifetime injunction (one small win). After he was arrested I was left broke, in debit to the federal government, working 2 days a week and going to to school the other five. I graduated top of my nursing class with HONORS despite running to court dates, looking over my shoulder constantly, studying, and oh yea being a mom, and homemaker of four fabulous children. Somehow we made it through all that. Excuse me for being over excited to finally get some answers. This was the WRONG place to come, and my new husband won't come here to ask questions and now I know why. I have seen you senior members verbally abuse others looking for answers in the worst moments of their lives. Surely you MUST get that point since you must have been through something similar I can only assume, your here aren't you? Or perhaps this is just your way of finding your lost self esteem. What a joke you are. I don't need YOUR kudos, I know I rock!! Good luck to everyone, your gonna need it.
I'm sure everyone's sorry to hear all of that - but it's not relevant.

This is a legal site. You post the legal information and your question and get an answer. We're not here to provide sympathy or tell you how rotten your life is.

When you don't follow the rules of the site or make unreasonable demands or fight over things that are foolish to fight over, then people are going to tell you that. It has absolutely nothing to do with how evil or rotten your ex was (or your ex's new wife or your third cousin's pet parakeet). NONE OF THAT MATTERS in terms of why this site exists.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">