• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

psych eval

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lamcee

My X just received the results of his psych eval which I demanded in court in order to agree to overnights of our 5-month infant. The results recommended that he gets no overnights without attending at least 4 different therapies. My X is furious. He has fired his lawyer and hired a new lawyer. He plans to challenged the credibility of the counselor's suggestions because she based it on a 15-minute conversation with him and a 1-hour conversation with me. He feels she based it on hearsay since he never got a chance to dispute any of my allegations (which were all true). What can he do at this point? Can he demand a second eval? Will that happen? Will either evals hold in court? I'm tired of trying to convince the court he has problems. What are his options in challenging this? Please let know. Thank you so much...

L

LadyBlu

lamcee said:
My X just received the results of his psych eval which I demanded in court in order to agree to overnights of our 5-month infant. The results recommended that he gets no overnights without attending at least 4 different therapies. My X is furious. He has fired his lawyer and hired a new lawyer. He plans to challenged the credibility of the counselor's suggestions because she based it on a 15-minute conversation with him and a 1-hour conversation with me. He feels she based it on hearsay since he never got a chance to dispute any of my allegations (which were all true). What can he do at this point? Can he demand a second eval? Will that happen? Will either evals hold in court? I'm tired of trying to convince the court he has problems. What are his options in challenging this? Please let know. Thank you so much...
That is all going to depend on if he can find another atty to represent him. Some atty's would fight this for him, but most will likely tell him to attend the four sessions and be done with it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">