• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Re-Docket?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tigger22472

What is the name of your state? Indiana

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but want to confirm that re-docket as far as case status means that the case is still pending or up again, correct??

edit: Ok.. I answered PART of my question in telling myself that I was wrong about it still pending but now I still wonder what re-docket means.

Last edited:

LdiJ

tigger22472 said:
What is the name of your state? Indiana

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but want to confirm that re-docket as far as case status means that the case is still pending or up again, correct??

edit: Ok.. I answered PART of my question in telling myself that I was wrong about it still pending but now I still wonder what re-docket means.
It means that its back on the docket...so yes its still pending and is up again.

tigger22472

That's odd because I thought that at first. My divorce case say 'RD' as status meaning re-docket and I figured that was because of the fact that they found my ex for support.. etc. However, my ex SIL was divorced several years (no children involved) and her's said it too so it made me think it didn't mean that... hum..Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">