• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Removing children from abused home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sunflower73

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? New York
My husband and myself are trying to have his sisters children removed from her care,and placed in our home.We have been through many complaints with our local C.P.S. Department,and even though they have cause to remove the girls who are 8 and 12,they still let the children remain in the care of the uncaring mother.These girls are left unsupervised all hours of the night,and are cooking meals for themselves.They are walking the streets at night all alone,and are put in very seriously dangerous sircumstances.I wnat to know if anyone has had to go though this ,and would you have nay advice as to how to get help,for these two beautifull children?Please if anyone knows of anything let me know this is a fight we will never give up on.I am very afraid by the time something is done our nieces could be hurt.So if anyone can help we would be very greatfull to you.Thank You!:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">