• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

request a psych eval

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

trw30_98

I am in MD. My boyfriend's exwife tells her 8 yr old daughter that she is going to burn the sheets they slept on and throw the bed away because she can't sleep on it. She confides in her as if she is an adult; telling her about the sexual relationship between he and I and how it hurts the family. The child shows signs of being effected by this (angery, introvertedness, lieing, crying for no apparant reason, hitting and yelling at the baby). The estranged wife screams and yells over the phone while holding the baby. And she consistently tells him he can't see his daughter if he doesn't do what she wants him to do. He is fearful that his 2 yr old will start showing signs like the older child, and will need therapy down the road. They don't have a separation/divorce yet. Are these grounds for having a psych eval done for custody purposes? How can he get one on her, or the family? Can she legally prevent him from seeing his daughter if they don't have anything in writing yet? Does he have the right to keep the child with him until a court decision?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">