• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reversing temporary custody- or legal help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nettodd

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania
Both parents live in same state, different county.

A sheriff, The Kids dad, and there grandma, came and pulled the kids out of there moms house, two days ago.
3 kids, 2 and three years old.

Children and youth has been involved with this family for a long time.

Mom is relocating to a new residence. Near where she is now.

The Court order was issued without her express knowledge, and contains lies and false facts.

Before i go on, Dad was just released from prison for assault on mom. he pleaded Terroristic threats. Mom is getting the numerous previous assult attempts on her, as well as other people involved in these cases.

mom and dad (never married) resided in a low income housing development, till he was placed in prison, they had failed multiple inspections on the house.

Since he has left the house has been improved... inspections were passed, they failed the last one, Children and Youth were out the same or next day and did not agree that the house was not passable.

This is one of the issues that were placed in the report, she is accused of locking the kids in there rooms, leaving them in soiled diapers (they are potty training the last few months)

She is accused of having a live in babysitter accused of molesting a child, and recently released from a institution, regarding me, this information is off the wall, and Children and Youth recently cleared the situation on a previous report to there office.

She is accused of moving into a home with a mother who lost both her children to neglect... this is also a verifiable false accusation, although one of her children is in the care of children and youth, it is not a concern, she was also cleared to be around the moms children by CYS.

There is a concern about the safety of the house the children where taken, With no heat but a small space heater, lack of running water, and hot water in parts of the house, the floor is dry rotted creating a danger for children playing and jumping... not clean and cluttered...

The father is destructive and abusive... he loves the kids, but his temper is a serious isssue...

Please ask Questions, Give advice, We are currently seeking a lawyer, as her income is limited, but above the guidelines for free help like mid-Penn.

The hearing is scheduled for mid month December.

I attest the above information is 100% true and accurate.
I have spent much time with the family to know the facts stated above.

Please advise

Proserpina

This goes beyond the scope of a message board I'm afraid; the parent needs to be doing whatever it takes - beg, borrow, sell stuff - to hire an attorney.

Silverplum

Mom will get her chance in court to refute the "lies and false facts" when she has her hearing.

This is actually quite common.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania
Both parents live in same state, different county.

A sheriff, The Kids dad, and there grandma, came and pulled the kids out of there moms house, two days ago.
3 kids, 2 and three years old.

Children and youth has been involved with this family for a long time.

Mom is relocating to a new residence. Near where she is now.

The Court order was issued without her express knowledge, and contains lies and false facts.

Before i go on, Dad was just released from prison for assault on mom. he pleaded Terroristic threats. Mom is getting the numerous previous assult attempts on her, as well as other people involved in these cases.

mom and dad (never married) resided in a low income housing development, till he was placed in prison, they had failed multiple inspections on the house.

Since he has left the house has been improved... inspections were passed, they failed the last one, Children and Youth were out the same or next day and did not agree that the house was not passable.

This is one of the issues that were placed in the report, she is accused of locking the kids in there rooms, leaving them in soiled diapers (they are potty training the last few months)

She is accused of having a live in babysitter accused of molesting a child, and recently released from a institution, regarding me, this information is off the wall, and Children and Youth recently cleared the situation on a previous report to there office.

She is accused of moving into a home with a mother who lost both her children to neglect... this is also a verifiable false accusation, although one of her children is in the care of children and youth, it is not a concern, she was also cleared to be around the moms children by CYS.

There is a concern about the safety of the house the children where taken, With no heat but a small space heater, lack of running water, and hot water in parts of the house, the floor is dry rotted creating a danger for children playing and jumping... not clean and cluttered...

The father is destructive and abusive... he loves the kids, but his temper is a serious isssue...

Please ask Questions, Give advice, We are currently seeking a lawyer, as her income is limited, but above the guidelines for free help like mid-Penn.

The hearing is scheduled for mid month December.

I attest the above information is 100% true and accurate.
I have spent much time with the family to know the facts stated above.

Please advise

nettodd

This goes beyond the scope of a message board I'm afraid; the parent needs to be doing whatever it takes - beg, borrow, sell stuff - to hire an attorney.
We are aware of this and seeking a lawyer...

Mom will get her chance in court to refute the "lies and false facts" when she has her hearing.

This is actually quite common.
I guess what i am wondering, is while she is gathering her evidence...
seeking a lawyer...
getting testimony...

can she do anything at the court, before a lawyer, before the date ?

She has a PFA issued by domestic violence... she was told to contact her lawyer there, she has no idea who that lawyer was, or how to retain that information.

Is there not a procedure... i have been searching for to apply to reverse the decision with her local court before the date of the hearing ?

She has a Safe HOME for the kids without anyone named in the court order regardless of the fact she has proof of lies on those accounts.

---------------------
And at least can someone answer how a custody hearing can be declared without the mothers consent ? She was not invited, made aware, or such.

the sheriff showed to relinguish the kids to her moms address in his care.

please help...
thanks

Proserpina

---------------------
And at least can someone answer how a custody hearing can be declared without the mothers consent ? She was not invited, made aware, or such.

That would likely be an "ex parte" hearing.

Google the term.

nettodd

That would likely be an "ex parte" hearing.

Google the term.
in the case of ex parte hearing against the mother, is there a way to file the return of the children to the mother for the childrens best interest, do to confidentiality i can not write alot more, till we obtain a lawyer, but it is in the best interest of the children to be removed from there current situation at the least...

please continue to help

Just Blue

in the case of ex parte hearing against the mother, is there a way to file the return of the children to the mother for the childrens best interest, do to confidentiality i can not write alot more, till we obtain a lawyer, but it is in the best interest of the children to be removed from there current situation at the least...

please continue to help
Are you an attorney for mom? No? Then you can not be a party to this issue. Please advise Mom to post for herself, under her own user name and thread. Thanks!!:)

Proserpina

please continue to help

Honestly can't help you further based on this post.

Again, the issue is beyond the scope of a message board.

nettodd

Well thanks for the help that you have given.
No, I'm not her attorney...
I am a close family friend who is trying to help her.

perhaps i can talk her into posting in some forums...
i am only seeking information for her.

Thanks again for the help...
she is reviewing this post as well.

Just Blue

Well thanks for the help that you have given.
No, I'm not her attorney...
I am a close family friend who is trying to help her.

perhaps i can talk her into posting in some forums...
i am only seeking information for her.

Thanks again for the help...
she is reviewing this post as well.
Excellient! Mom. Please sign up under your own name and we MIGHT be able to assist you...:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">