+ Reply to Thread
    gentrymd Guest
    Considering revision of custody agreement. 1994 MO Custody agreement gives me as father of two minor children joint physical and legal custody (every other week). However; based on ex-wifes earnings per month ($500) and mine ($3,200) as of 07/94 ex-wife to receive $700 a month in child support.

As joint custodial parent I've always had a problem paying support. Are there any keys to get this agreement revised so that I wouldn't have to pay any? I would like to sned children to private schools but can't afford to because of support agreement.
    LegalBeagle is offline Senior Member
    The 'Katherine Harris' Appreciation State.
    Originally posted by gentrymd
    Considering revision of custody agreement. 1994 MO Custody agreement gives me as father of two minor children joint physical and legal custody (every other week). However; based on ex-wifes earnings per month ($500) and mine ($3,200) as of 07/94 ex-wife to receive $700 a month in child support.

As joint custodial parent I've always had a problem paying support. Are there any keys to get this agreement revised so that I wouldn't have to pay any? I would like to sned children to private schools but can't afford to because of support agreement.
    The point of this money is to ensure that the children have an equal standard of life in both homes.. however, I personally think that is a huge amount considering the figures. You might want to retain a local attorney for a complete review and possible petition to change.