• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Right into school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Thanks for the legal advice.

As far as the "Bowel Movement", comment. Sorry that you "read into things" and I take it from all your comments and observations, you are a "BM" or a BIO MOM.. A SM or STEP MOM ...both have "mom" in the name. Trust me I could use a lot of other terms, but I don't. I do have respect.

Again, thank you to ALL of the legal answers you have truly helped calm my nerves.

Have a great night!!
No you don't have respect. She is NOT a bio mom legally. LEGALLY SHE IS THE ONLY MOM. You are a LEGAL STRANGER. Legally you have no rights to the child. LEGALLY, she is the one with rights to the child. Her and dad since there are court orders. YOU have none and your disrespect of her is duly noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">