• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rights of father? (if not on birth certificate)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fairisfair

MrsK said:
I urge you to do the same. And by "harder", what I mean is "about adoption". Please, oh please. You need to think about what is best for your child and obviously that is not being raised by you, playing tug of war with the kiddo to get back @ daddy, his money, his wife, and her money.
Where is your legal advice? Who are you to judge this person? Please list your qualifications for sainthood. We are waiting.

fairisfair

cooloonka said:
its not that i didn't want cs. its that i was wondering 'what if' i didn't try to obtain cs.
Even if you don't try to obtain CS now, you may need to in the future, as other posters have stated, if you try to obtain cash assistance or medical benefits through the state for your child, you will be required to cooperate with CSE. Plus, your child has the right to know and to be supported by both of his/her parents. And, after all, this person is dad, he also has the right to establish a relationship with his child, regardless of the situation or of whether or not he has a nutso wife. These are facts that you will have to deal with for a very long time so you may as well get used to dealing with them now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">