• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

School & Ex-husband back in Court "Dropping the ball"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnimom

What is the name of your state? CT
Just to keep anyone who views this, posted... I for one am not stupid!!! I am highly educated, however my heart and emotions are going through some hard times!!!! My head has not been very clear. however I do have a court case pending for October and the State of CT has changed the modification rules. b4 a case can be heard for just any old reason the judge rules on it first, if it is arguable or not! In my case he read My ex's motion and ruled it was arguable. Leaving the case pending on the family court docket.
My lawyer had to file a motion against his motion for custody and a modification of childsupport, the courts granted it..... & off we go to court in october. I am not giving my daughter to him, the school he placed her in is not the best thing for her. This was him undermining me. It is all about money! I could not see hurting her by taking her out the first or even the second week of school. Who really gets hurt here? I am placing a stipulation to him, she can only stay with him till the end of the school year & there is more.. I don't want my kid screwed up... She believes she wants to stay there because he allows her to stay out till 10:30 just about every nite, he allows things that I don't. I have rules in place to make my girls good people in this society! This is truley about a child (13) who thinks she is all grown up! Guess what " she is not" I know that. BUT her father is a Jackass he plays right into this because he knows it will hurt me. Well I will have my day in court. He has violated several court orders and he will have to come up with some pretty good reasons as to why? Thanks CTWhat is the name of your state?

tigger22472

Just to keep anyone who views this, posted... I for one am not stupid!!! I am highly educated, however my heart and emotions are going through some hard times!!!! My head has not been very clear. however I do have a court case pending for October and the State of CT has changed the modification rules. b4 a case can be heard for just any old reason the judge rules on it first, if it is arguable or not! In my case he read My ex's motion and ruled it was arguable. Leaving the case pending on the family court docket.
My lawyer had to file a motion against his motion for custody and a modification of childsupport, the courts granted it..... & off we go to court in october. I am not giving my daughter to him, the school he placed her in is not the best thing for her. This was him undermining me. It is all about money! I could not see hurting her by taking her out the first or even the second week of school. Who really gets hurt here? I am placing a stipulation to him, she can only stay with him till the end of the school year & there is more.. I don't want my kid screwed up... She believes she wants to stay there because he allows her to stay out till 10:30 just about every nite, he allows things that I don't. I have rules in place to make my girls good people in this society! This is truley about a child (13) who thinks she is all grown up! Guess what " she is not" I know that. BUT her father is a Jackass he plays right into this because he knows it will hurt me. Well I will have my day in court. He has violated several court orders and he will have to come up with some pretty good reasons as to why? Thanks CTWhat is the name of your state?
Thanks for coming.... was there a legal question in there somewhere?

jonnimom

"Thanks for coming"

No there was not a legal question in that posting! Simply wanted to address your stupid comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

tigger22472

No there was not a legal question in that posting! Simply wanted to address your stupid comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks
What are you talking about? I have responded to ONE of your post prior to this one simply telling you that your ex cannot personally serve you as he is party to the suit!

GrowUp!

JonniMORON

Just to keep anyone who views this, posted... I for one am not stupid!!!
Actually, your post shows you are. Why? Well, among the comments you made that I'll have a field day with, you didn't pose ONE SINGLE LEGAL QUESTION in this rant.

I am highly educated, however my heart and emotions are going through some hard times!!!!
Highly educated huh? Obviously you slacked on the "reading" thing.

My head has not been very clear. however I do have a court case pending for October and the State of CT has changed the modification rules. b4 a case can be heard for just any old reason the judge rules on it first, if it is arguable or not! In my case he read My ex's motion and ruled it was arguable. Leaving the case pending on the family court docket.
OK.

My lawyer had to file a motion against his motion for custody and a modification of childsupport, the courts granted it..... & off we go to court in october.
OK.

I am not giving my daughter to him,
If the court says so you will. Or else.

the school he placed her in is not the best thing for her.
And how is that? Have you proven that?

This was him undermining me. It is all about money! I could not see hurting her by taking her out the first or even the second week of school. Who really gets hurt here? I am placing a stipulation to him, she can only stay with him till the end of the school year & there is more..
And if he refuses to sign it, then what?! If you want to play pinball, go to an arcade or download it on your computer. That's exactly what you're doing having the child go back and forth.

I don't want my kid screwed up...
Wow! I think you're the FIRST parent to want that from their child. I'm calling CNN...

She believes she wants to stay there because he allows her to stay out till 10:30 just about every nite, he allows things that I don't. I have rules in place to make my girls good people in this society! This is truley about a child (13) who thinks she is all grown up! Guess what " she is not"
And guess what?! She's acting pretty much like many/most 13-year olds do.

I know that. BUT her father is a Jackass he plays right into this because he knows it will hurt me. Well I will have my day in court.
Oh geez...you sound like my moronic ex who's about to have her clock seriously cleaned...actually not cleaned but gutted...in court. The court room is not your avenue to create a circus and any Judge/Magistrate worth their salt will NOT allow it either.

He has violated several court orders and he will have to come up with some pretty good reasons as to why?
Not necessarily. Him allegedly violating court order is NOT why you are there. Get a clue.
No. Thank YOU. I enjoyed this Monday morning ripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">