• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

school field trip

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

frustratedbr

What is the name of your state?Ca
I volunteered for my child's field trip. It happens to fall on My x's day. I figured since it was during school hours it would be no big deal. So i get a call from my x stating that he wanted to volunteer to go and now he can't since I volunteered. ( he has never shown any interest in any school activities before. I said why can't we both go. He said no it would be too weird. He stated since it was during his time tHat I should not even have volunteered. I agreed to back out seeing as it was on his day. Now I find out he won't even be going his girlfriend will be. I had no problem not going if my x wanted to go, But seeing as he isn't and is sending girlfriend instead, I feel I should be able to go. What options do I have? It is considered his day.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">