• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sealing the deal after an order of protection to ex-wife.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dreisden8999

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois. My children and I were granted an order of protection against my ex-wife(6yrs. div.) for assaulting my current and 7 month pregnant wife. She was arrested and and the case is moving forward. The next day I went with her next ex-husband to the courthouse and we both were able to obtain ORD ERS for us and our children until the 25th.. I have many documented problems with her over the past three years including no trespassing orders and police reports of violence and basically psychotic behaivor , all in front of the children. I have a binder and summary ready to go and am looking for tips on how to ask for a psychological examination? Preferably the Minnesota exam. Also my kids guidance counselor and psychologist have written letters to judge. HOW DO I SEAL THE DEAL? I want the kids to live a"kids " life and obtain full custody until she is of better mind and soul.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">