• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sex offender visitation/custody?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john39

Sigh...

I actually DO understand what you are trying to say. It just is NOT LEGALLY RELEVANT.

BTW: I am not a mod of this site. Admin and Mod's on this site do not post.

OhioGal is a site verified Juv/Family law attorney.;) Unless you are an attorney, or have some special knowledge regarding situations such as OP's I would, if I were you, back off and NOT "argue" with a actual attorney. ;):)
It is not,I agree,it is not legally relevant at all what mom believed about dad,for the Court to determine what dad is.

Last edited:

Just Blue

It is not,I agree,it is not legally relevant at all what mom believed about dad,for the Court to determine what dad is.
Yup. Mom can bring the issue up in court and the court will decide. The court will also decide if MOM is fit because she brought this situation about.

Ever hear " Can't have your cake and eat it too"? ;)

CJane

Yup. Mom can bring the issue up in court and the court will decide. The court will also decide if MOM is fit because she brought this situation about.

And when Mom reveals to the court that she has constantly and intentionally prevented the father from developing a relationship with the child by not even showering or sleeping without the child within reach, she's going to come off as VERY controlling and not at all likely to foster a relationship with the other parent.

Add to that the way she presented information on this thread, and she's going to have huge credibility issues as well.

john39

Yes I have :D

For example,in your post number 24 here,you quote my response to ecmst12 post number 22.You tell me to get off drugs.

However,if one cares to check,one would find that there is no such post from me,that you quoted.Number 22 is ecmst12,number 23 and 24 are yours.Where is mine?:D ...or...you can't have your cake and eat it too....

You are not a mod a?Can you erase posts? If yes,then what are you?

CJane

Every single registered poster on this site - including you - has the power to temporarily erase any post at all.

Whether or not it STAYS erased is up to the mods.

Just Blue

Yes I have :D

For example,in your post number 24 here,you quote my response to ecmst12 post number 22.You tell me to get off drugs.

However,if one cares to check,one would find that there is no such post from me,that you quoted.Number 22 is ecmst12,number 23 and 24 are yours.Where is mine?:D ...or...you can't have your cake and eat it too....

sigh...every member can utilize the report button. I am not a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">