• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sex offenders visitation rights?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Regarding previous post...how can a woman marry a boy child under the age of 18?
In some states, marriage under the age of 18 is allowed. In the above case, they waited until he was 21 to marry.

Of course, you could have taken the time to google that information yourself. :rolleyes:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Perhaps it makes no difference in WA state, but at least find out what the father of unborn child was actually convicted for. Could make some difference.

Regarding previous post...how can a woman marry a boy child under the age of 18?

And, eternally curious, Ohiogal, will you help me how to look up case law that gives a pedaphile, male or female, constitutional rights for visitation??
Actually I know there is law in Ohio that states that pedophiles can get visitation and even retain custody of their children. It is NOT just Washington state. And why would I help you look up case law that gives a pedophile constitutional rights for visitation and custody?

JacobJoel

ahhh, but i repeat myself

OP, google is your friend, ok?

go to google and input something like "tier II sex offender statutes WA state", or some such verbiage and review what you find. This will give you some idea of what Tier II offenders are allowed.

You can branch off from there into WA custody laws and see what restrictions might be imposed on registered sex offenders when it comes to visitation.

or, obviously, you can reverse the order of the search...;)

the reality is that there is information out there that both you and your significant other can dig up yourselves, and then come back with more succinct questions.

you can try deltabravo.net as well.

don't get stuck relying on the input of others, lean and know the law yourself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">