• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sharing bedrooms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

njakelly

What is the name of your state? Va
I'm trying to regain full custody of my daughter and I pretty much have everything I need I just need to know if my daughter who is 2yrs. old and my stepson who is 3 can share a room together without it affecting my chances of getting her back. If anyone out there can offer me some advice or someone professional I can talk to please let me know. Thank you!

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I don't see 2 & 3 as a problem. My son & daughter shared a room until they were 8 & 6.

H

hoping4thebigd

There is another post that's 3 pages long that you can look to for answers for that. I'm kinda in the same situation as you. My ex is trying to get custody and he claims that he will use our children sharing a room together against me. Our daughter will be 3 in August and our son 2 in November and I was told that at these ages, the concerns that are mentioned when two children of opposite sexes share a room, are not present. As in, these kids are too young to try experimenting with each other sexual or one trying to force the other to do something. The other post is under the same name as yours....sharing bedrooms. Hope that helps!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">