• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

she is lieing on income and expense, and I can prove it

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blueboy

What is the name of your state? CA

She filled out her income and expense declaration, but left off one of her jobs. She is working 2 jobs and only put down that she had one. I have seen her at her other job. I have even seen her business web site with her name listed as an employee.
I have been looking for the right papers to file, but I am confussed.
Can anyone give me the name and number for the right paper work to fill out and file now? She also included a copy of her income taxes and she didn't list this job there either. She has had this job for about 1 1/2 years.

anyone been through this before?

A

annefan1000

Check with California statutes. In Pennsylvania, in a situation like that, one can propound Formal Discovery on the party playing Houdini with the assets.

blueboy

thank you

I know that I can serve her employeer for her income, but I don't know what papers to serve them. I hope my lawyer is wrong cause he said she probably won't even get a slap on the wrist, and that income may not be able to be added now to what her income acctually is because it is taking too long. He said that this could go on for months and lawyers fees would pile up and make it not worth it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">