• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Shocking Decisions by Judge in Custody Case With Clear Sign of Child Abuse & Neglect

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justicefordads

yecatskimball said:
http://www.state.nh.us/judiciary/rules/sror/sror-h3-172.htm

194. TRIAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE. In cases scheduled for two or more trial days, the clerk shall schedule a trial management conference fourteen days prior to trial or as the court calendar permits. In cases requiring less than two days of trial, the clerk may, with leave of the court, schedule a trial management conference. Only counsel and pro se parties need attend the trial management conference. At this conference, the parties shall be prepared to address the time and manner in which all exhibits to be offered in the direct case of each party or exact copies of them shall be exchanged and marked. The anticipated subject matter, length, and order of testimony will be presented. Except upon motion for good cause shown, amendments to witness lists submitted at the Pretrial Conference shall not be permitted. To the extent possible, evidentiary disputes shall be resolved and legal issues briefed at this time. Issues will be limited and stipulated matters will be identified, the latter to be reduced to written agreement by the first day of trial.

Thanks! Does this mean both sides will have to present their evidence at this conference, or schedule a time and date to exchange the information?

justicefordads

Blonde Lebinese said:
I will bump you up and give you a certificate authenticated , that you kept you post in one thread . CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! < applaud >
Thanks! It seemed to make sense, but I wasnt sure if it was a good idea or not

I read it to mean both sides are presenting a summary of how the will present it not actually presenting the evidence :confused:

I am sure someone will more experience will be along to answer that!

justicefordads

yecatskimball said:
I read it to mean both sides are presenting a summary of how the will present it not actually presenting the evidence :confused:

I am sure someone will more experience will be along to answer that!

Hmm... That does read a little funny... Leave it to the court to make it confusing! Thanks fore the help. I just want to be prepared for this if I can.

weenor

OP- what they provision is saying is that you will have to present a copy (marked as an exhibit) of any document that you may want to present at trial..the other side must do the same.

You must also submit a list of witnesses that you may want to call...on your list include everyone that knows anything about your case (in your favor) whether they will actually testify or not because according to that provision you will not be able to add someone later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">