• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

signing all rights to the grandparents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lildevil

What is the name of your state? Georgia

My doughter gave tempery gaudianship over about 2 years ago to a family. This family has not been willing to let any of us see them or even know how they are. My dauhter is now willing to sign over all rights to us. Can she do this and how do we. I had these kids from birth until 2 years ago. I think they have the right to know their family and be part of it. Can someone please help

Isis1

where is the father of thses children? how many children involved? what are their ages why does the mother want to flip guardianship from the only family the children have known for the past two years to you all of a sudden? and why is mom incapable of taking care of her own children?

Silverplum

My doughter gave tempery gaudianship over about 2 years ago to a family. This family has not been willing to let any of us see them or even know how they are. My dauhter is now willing to sign over all rights to us. Can she do this and how do we. I had these kids from birth until 2 years ago. I think they have the right to know their family and be part of it. Can someone please help
We don't help people play musical families with children.

Just Blue

Was the guardianship the result of a CPS investigation?

proud_parent

Oooh! I love a good title! I'd rock a Baroness. :D :cool:
I know you would. You should ask to keep the wardrobe; her costumes are to die for.

We won't be needing an ingenue for the part of Liesl. As she is sixteen going on seventeen, her father reckoned it was high time to let her decide where she wants to live.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I know you would. You should ask to keep the wardrobe; her costumes are to die for.

We won't be needing an ingenue for the part of Liesl. As she is sixteen going on seventeen, her father reckoned it was high time to let her decide where she wants to live.
Dang. I just choked on my chip. This Mother is going to have to get a drink to wash it down. Passionate Kiss anyone?

LdiJ

For this to even be remotely possible it would be necessary for your daughter to first revoke the guardianship that she gave to the other family.

This one isn't a DIY project. It would require an attorney.

In all reality, if what you want is for the children to be able to visit with their maternal family, filing a grandparent visitation suit, with the support of your daughter, would possibly be a more viable option

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">