• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Signing over parental rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakers1130

you people are *******s. i asked for your advice, not for you criticisms. a simple "no you can't do that" would have sufficed. there was no need to be rude and try to say that i was an unfit parent and that my current relationship isn't going to work. especially given the fact that you don't know me or my parenting skills. and you know nothing of the details of my previous marriage. i'm not the only woman in the world who has lived with someone else while separated. and i did find a place where it outlined grounds fro tpr. it stated that substance abuse is one of the ways after i file the petition will be filed next week along with the divorce. and if there is no contact within 6 months (and i'm sure there won't be) his rights will be terminated. once again, thank you for your kind advice.

casa

you people are *******s. i asked for your advice, not for you criticisms. a simple "no you can't do that" would have sufficed. there was no need to be rude and try to say that i was an unfit parent and that my current relationship isn't going to work. especially given the fact that you don't know me or my parenting skills. and you know nothing of the details of my previous marriage. i'm not the only woman in the world who has lived with someone else while separated. and i did find a place where it outlined grounds fro tpr. it stated that substance abuse is one of the ways after i file the petition will be filed next week along with the divorce. and if there is no contact within 6 months (and i'm sure there won't be) his rights will be terminated. once again, thank you for your kind advice.
Actually I answered your question (in order of what you needed to do & how) over 8 hours ago...and, several pages ago. Your arguing after the fact has attracted the responses you've received between then & now. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">