• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sole custody parent moving with child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

audrenamarie

Unsure why what I posted changed to this...but what the most was suppose to say was: "Hello, myself, my ex boyfriend and my son are all Michigan residence. Our child support agreement is set, our visitation is up to my discretion, and I was given sole and physical custody. My ex has not contacted me since February, nor saw his son since then either. I have not gotten even $1 for child support. I'm wondering what the steps are that I need to take to move to Tennessee. I'm moving to better our lives; have a job and place to live already set up."

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Unsure why what I posted changed to this...but what the most was suppose to say was: "Hello, myself, my ex boyfriend and my son are all Michigan residence. Our child support agreement is set, our visitation is up to my discretion, and I was given sole and physical custody. My ex has not contacted me since February, nor saw his son since then either. I have not gotten even $1 for child support. I'm wondering what the steps are that I need to take to move to Tennessee. I'm moving to better our lives; have a job and place to live already set up."
You need to file a notice of relocation and serve dad.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">