• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

spoke with legal expert on marrying a sex offender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ProSeDadinMD

How did he get charged with indecency with a child by exposure? What did HE expose? He was charged with something more than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I agree...you need to get accurate information about these charges/what happened. Have you gone and looked at the court record?
I'm gonna bet that the answer is no, because "I luv, luv, LUV him, and he would never lie to me":rolleyes:....

Proserpina

I can see a charge and conviction of exposure if he had his pants around his ankles and he was about to go next.

Simply being present would not have resulted in that charge - other charges, perhaps, but not exposure. And he was a arrested simply for being a young black male? Come on now.

You know, deep down, that this story is just that. A story.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">