• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Spouse left for vacation w/ kid and never came back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ckennedy2113

What do I do if my spouse lied to me about visiting family back in Canada so I would sign consent for them to cross the boarder, but then never came back? I was told the marriage is over and I will never see my daughter again. There has been no formal divorce and it's been over a year.

Proserpina

What do I do if my spouse lied to me about visiting family back in Canada so I would sign consent for them to cross the boarder, but then never came back? I was told the marriage is over and I will never see my daughter again. There has been no formal divorce and it's been over a year.

They've been in Canada over a year?

Please clarify - because if that's the case, I really don't think you're going to be too happy with the responses...

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I have to ask - what have you been doing for a year?

Just Blue

What State are you in? And answer all the other questions from the other members. Thanks!!
Blue

BL

Why would you even consent?

You basically gave her the right to take the children with her.

Hire an Attorney ,you will need one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">