• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stalking?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blueboy

What is the name of your state?ca

I'll try to make this short.

my x pumped our daughter for info. on my wife and her half brothers. my daughter told her mom that my son was seeing a therapist and told her mom the name of the therapist. My X then decided to go to the same therapist. The therapist then called my wife to tell her that my x had been there and that she revieled to her more info then she should have. The therapist even gave my X info on my wife. ( I plan on reporting the therapist ) What can be done about my X stalking my wife and sons?

Our current court order doesn't address this issue.

king sol

There isn't anything illegal about a mom asking questions. It is frowned upon by the courts to "pump" children for info or involve them in matters of divorce or custody.

To answer the question you asked....

Time! With time most ex spouses are able to move on, it would probably happen until she finds a new love of her own!

blueboy

thanks

ok, you might be right. It's hard to see clearly when you're here in the situation. I do wish she had something to do besides trying to look for dirt that isn't there.
Thanks for the reality check.

blueboy

my wife spoke with one attorney who said she didn't have much of a case. We are going to call a few other atty's and see what they say. We are going to report her to the medical board.

If nothing else I wouls at least report her and get the son a different therapist also in order to keep your other child out of moms third degrees don't let the other child know the therapists name then she can answer honestly that she knows nothing, kids usually give that answer anyway :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">