• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

standard possession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

janetw30

What is the name of your state? texas

i thought at one time i had come across a site that shows a calendar and shows the standard possession time marked already. but i googled looking for it again and i can not. has anyone else seen this before and can you point me in the right direction to find it?

janetw30

thanks but what i was looking for was an actual calender with the weekends marked. i have the order which says 1st 3rd and 5th weekend. the 5th weekend thing confuses me.

Halls

Um,your not going to find that. It is really easy, the standard possession is the 5th Friday of each month. So if after the 4th weekend the month is still going on that 5th Friday that comes the 5th weekend. Than the next weekend after that starts the 1st and so on and so on.

CJane

thanks but what i was looking for was an actual calender with the weekends marked. i have the order which says 1st 3rd and 5th weekend. the 5th weekend thing confuses me.
OH! Sorry, you really DID want everything done for you. I thought you were looking for a push in the right direction.

Future reference? Just ask "I have the SOP for TX and am confused by the 5th weekend thing" OR! search this site. We answer that question about 100 times a month.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">