• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stepson

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stepmom*2

My husband and I drive a truck for a living. We are gone from home for 2 to 3 weeks at a time. We live with his mother in Tennessee since his father passed. My stepson will be 13 in June. He wants to come and live with us. Is there any way that we or his grandmother can get custody of him?

MySonsMom

What are the childs reason for wanting to leave his Mother? Has there been a change in circumstances that will allow for you and your husband to seek a change? Last but not least..Why would you want custody of a child when you have a work schedule as you both do? How do you plan on raising this TEEN when you are gone for such long periods of time?? I guess I just don't understand your reasoning for this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">