• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stupidly Easy Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

OHRoadwarrior

It appears they investigated and determined you were inciting the incidences through a defiance of authority and it was counter productive to the purpose of their agency to interfere with a parent raising an unruly child by rewarding the unruly child.

Rwedunyet

If DHS declared your home unsafe, then it would not matter what your mother agreed to. There are several things that are "off" about your story.

The next time she physically attacks you, call the police. They will contact the proper authorities that will find you an appropriate home, if needed.

Are you "The Quiet Storm"?

justalayman

I love the Panda MOST!!! 

:D
They come and go. It seems sometimes you can post them but if you edit the post they disappear. Then sometimes they make the funky question mark in the gem but if you copy that it works.

Weird

Silverplum

It's okay. I reserve my Panda for my personal texts, some of which have been known to consist of a bunch of Pandas...but I have to be *really, really* happy for that to happen.

:cool:

;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">